My Bag: 0 

Take Care of Your Hair

'Ultimate Couleur' Shampoo - 250 ml, 3 Pack
'Ultimate Couleur' Shampoo - 250 ml, 3 Pack


'Ultimate Couleur' Shampoo - 250 ml, 3 Pack

Our Price: 5,90 

- +

Gliss - 'Ultimate Couleur' Shampoo - 250 ml, 3 Pack

The ULTIMATE COLOR line strengthens the hair fiber and closes the cuticles to seal in color longer. The intensity of the color is preserved for an average of 12 weeks and its shine is enhanced. This shampoo is designed to gently wash hair. Its formula, made up of 89% natural ingredients, is enriched with protective UV FILTER and BRAZILIAN NUT OIL, rich in essential fatty acids. The remaining 11% mainly contribute to the sensoriality and the good conservation of the product.

This product will be delivered within 3 to 5 business days.
If you are on leave, upon request we can deliver later. Please inform us by email

100% Swiss company

Easy return and cash back *
* Wine & Spirits and underwear cannot be returned or exchanged

Free delivery as of 150  of purchase *
* excluding wine & spirits

Authenticity of the designer goods sold on MyPrivateBoutique are 100% guaranteed

Your loyalty rewarded with free delivery
Buy over 300  and secure free shipping on your purchases for the next 3 months (min. order 50.-)